Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome Home!




Well, at least I hope you feel at home here.

This is the Byrd house.

We have lived here for one year.
It has been quite an adventure adjusting to Florida but now there is no other place I would rather be.

Not because of our town or even our neighborhood...but because of our home.

After alot of wading through garage sales, thrift stores and junk shops, I began to cast out the doubt that it was impossible for us to furnish a house twice the size of our former one.

Through repurposing, waiting for sales and thinking outside of the box our home has come together in a way that makes me love to walk through it's doors and say "Welcome Home".

So, I would love to walk you through and show the process. Not because it's great or fancy or even chic...but so you too, can feel like you can grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile.

Hopefully we will get to know each other along the way. I would love to hear your comments and ideas.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Woodard Gang said...

Love, love, love your blog!! Can't wait to see what you will be posting :o)

StephSmithWV said...

I love your house. You are so creative. Love the ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Cindi said...

I just want to come and drink a cup of coffee with you (or, in my case, latte') for real!!

Cindi

Ashlie said...

Such a neat blog! And your house is so pretty! I love how the white trim pops against the paint color. Can't wait to read more!