Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're All Ears

Tomorrow my girls are out of school and we are heading to Disney.

Planning our day made me remember some fun times we have had with Mickey over the past year.

So I thought I would share some of my favorite moments.



We bought the girls Disney passes for Christmas. We decided to surprise them and didn't tell them where we were going until they saw the archway into the park. I had my camera ready...their reaction says it all!


Posin' with Chip and Dale


Here we were on a Safari tour at Animal Kingdom. It was so cool to see animals so close up.
Lions and tigers and bears, Oh My!


These were the glasses we wore into the "It's a Bug's Life" 3-D show.


This was after we rode one of our all time favorite rides...a roller coaster in Dino-Land.


This lights show was so cool! Would hate to see their electric bill!


Disney was truly larger than life at Hollywood Studios.


Grace and Olivia snuggle in daddy's jacket while we wait on the fireworks.



It was well worth the wait.




Grace and Olivia got to dance with the High School Musical 2 show.




We had to get our picture taken with Mickey.


Heading home after a long but very fun day at the parks.




1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

Hey...hope you all had a fun day at Disney!!