Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Trick Or Treat

Here are my girls Grace (lft.) and Olivia (rt.) as we are heading out the door to go trick or treating in our neighborhood.

Grace was Dorothy and Olivia was a princess.

I love living in a family-friendly community.

At the last minute we decided Hershey needed a costume, too.
A pink feather boa transformed her into a fashion model.

from left to right: front: Grace, Laney, Olivia and Jensen
back: Chris and Thomas (they are twins)

These are the girl's best friends from the neighborhood.

We had a blast...and ate way too much candy!


2 comments:

Woodard Gang said...

The girls looked so cute! Glad the Dorothy costume worked out for Grace!! Oh...Hershey looked stunning as well :o) I LOVE my table!!!

Stacey Brookins said...

Hey Tara,
I love your blog. I would love to start one of these, but I don't know if I have the time. I love the girls rooms they look amazing. I can't wait to get paint on my girls walls. Looks like you guys are doing great. I'll have to call sometime to catch up. Miss you guys
Stacey